Monday, December 6, 2010

Marketing Dude, and Fundraising Office !

Tawna Rathe returned my email yesterday after giving birth....nbd that's totally normal. Anyway, through my friend Esther Chou, she told me to send her an email detailing exactly what we wanted from her. Literally, "do you know anyone who works in catering, whole foods, etc. and could you please provide us with their contact information?" So....I'm on that.

In other news, while talking to Esther, she told me that she knows a really good marketer who can apparently get really good press for us. I emailed her for his contact info, and I'm awaiting a response.

Correction: I misunderstood what Esther said. I heard a marketing GUY... turns out she said marketing GUIDE, so I guess I'll get the book from her tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment